The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
Consultancy for providing market survey and strengthening the corporate relationship strategy for WWF-Armenia
Terms of reference
Function: Consultancy for providing market survey and strengthening the corporate relationship strategy for WWF-Armenia
Assignment period: 2 months
Commissioned by: WWF Armenia
Contact person: Zhak Niazyan
Originally founded in Switzerland in 1961, WWF is today one of the largest conservation organisations globally with over five million supporters and offices in over 100 countries. For more than 25 years, WWF-Caucasus has implemented over 70 projects in the South Caucasus to protect, preserve, and restore the region’s biodiversity, while ensuring inter-governmental coordination and engaging communities in nature conservation.
As part of the WWF global network, WWF-Caucasus is dedicated to sustaining the natural environment and creating a world where people and nature thrive. Together with local communities and our partners, we are focused on halting biodiversity loss, safeguarding ecosystem services, and promoting living landscapes to deliver environmental, social and economic improvements to the region. Over 20 years WWF Armenia has aimed at protecting, preserving and restoring the region’s biodiversity, while simultaneously ensuring inter-governmental coordination and engaging local populations in nature conservation.
To reach our conservation objectives, partnering with the corporate sector is crucial. Therefore, WWF-Caucasus will further investigate corporate fundraising opportunities, starting with a comprehensive market research, followed by an effective corporate engagement plan.
Scope of Work
In Armenia conduct a full market research to identify potential corporate partnership and fundraising opportunities for WWF including the following tasks:
- Provide the suggested work plan of the activities and methodologies of the research.
- Analyse current and future investment of the business sector in environmental sustainability and marketing with a cause.
- Provide an overview of other NGOs in the market and their offer to corporates
- Map the relevant corporate sectors and list potential partner companies for each sector considering WWF’s Corporate Strategy
- Analyse sustainability trends in the private sector (nationally and internationally)
- Identify needs and expectations of potential corporate partners
- Identify the "triggers"/drivers of the corporate sector in Armenia leading to investment in environmental sustainability by region.
- Identify the potential areas of partnership and fundraising opportunities and provide recommendations on the types of partnerships and corporate relationships of WWF with private companies, in the face of the new economic panorama.
- Provide the recommendations on creation of the effective proposal and the strategy to engage with the potential partners.
- Action plan for fundraising and corporate relations in consideration of changing dynamics (economic and social crisis).
- Provide a pre-finalized draft version of the research for the detailed review, deliver an updated version of the research based on suggestions or additions on draft version.
- Deliver a final report of the market research, that includes the analysis of the corporate landscape in the country, the potential donors identified, and recommended strategy to engage with them.
- Provide the draft version of the engagement strategy.
The duration of the contract will be defined according to the work plan proposed by the Consultant, with a maximum duration of two (2) months between the execution of the consultancy until the testing and adjustment to the strategy.
Start date: Mar 31, 2023
First draft of the research report: Apr 30, 2023
Final report with findings: May 11, 2023
Engagement strategy draft: May 19, 2023
Based on these terms of reference, organisations or legal entities must present their technical and methodological proposal for the design and implementation of the research.
The proposal must include the methodological tools to be used, the list of specific experience required in the TORs, the list of specific experience in the corporate sector with NGOs, and the detailed budget proposal for the development of the activities.
The technical proposal and resume of the consultant should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com email address until March 27.